Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: No offense, but I envision Darkest Angel looking like this.

  1. #1
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    10074

    Edit - I loaded the image on my website. You should be able to see it now.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 22, 2004 10:39 AM: Message edited by: EndQuest ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't picture his head quite that square....

    ... and I see him as having some kind of eyes... not just a red X [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He looks like Lord of Darkness in an Armani suit with long, flowing Fabio hair [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img]
    Did they predict storms for today? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    You can't see the picture Baimun?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can now... it wouldn't load at first... I cut and pasted it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img]

    Uh oh...storm clouds a gathering!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Where's that pic from? It looks somewhat familiar.

  9. #9
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    http://www.gfxartist.com/general/pic_of_the_day

    Found it while surfing the above site.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Justice On A Stick's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    158
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He has bigger teeth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •